The Lifetime Award includes a lifetime TESL Saskatchewan membership and is designed to acknowledge the outstanding volunteer service of the individuals who have contributed valuable skills, expertise and commitment to the success of the ESL community in the province.
- Nominations for the TESL Sask Lifetime Award are to be submitted by March 31st to the following address:
Regina, SK S4S 7K3
- Nomination letters should include:
- a short profile of the nominee (including full name and contact information),
- an outline of his or her contributions to the ESL community, and
- a brief explanation as to why the nominee is deserving the TESL Sask Lifetime Award.
- Successful applicants will receive notification in April via e-mail.
- Award winners will be announced at the annual TESL Sask Conference.
Past recipients of the TESL Sask Lifetime Award:
Liliana Dominguez – 2012
John Lingard, Saskatoon – 2011
Mary Anne Nicholson, Saskatoon – 2010
Jake and Loretta Kutarna, Lumsden – 2007
Colin Chovin, Saskatoon – 2005
Marjie Fast, Saskatoon – 2002