TESL Saskatchewan members have access to the following:
- TESL Sask bi-annual newsletter
- TESL Sask learning events
- TESL Sask Annual Conference at a reduced rate
In addition, TESL Sask members also have access to TESL Canada programs at a reduced member rate. This is because TESL Sask pays dues to TESL Canada for each member.
To become a member of TESL Sask, please follow one of the following two options:
- Download our fillable pdf TESL Sask Membership Form and pay by cheque.
- Fill out the online form below and pay online.
(NOTE: Please allow 2 – 4 weeks to process payment and membership application)
Click one payment option ONLY.