Strategic Priority #1: Membership Engagement
- Develop recruitment strategies for general members and prospective board members
- Develop ways to increase the value of the association to its members
- Establish effective ways to engage members
- Develop ways to recognize the work of Board and Committee volunteers
Strategic Priority #2: Professional Development
- Provide professional development that is accessible, timely, and relevant
- Deliver the annual conference in the format best suited for the current environment
- Develop strategies to recruit speakers and presenters for PD events and the annual conference
Strategic Priority #3: Financial Stability
- Explore and pursue additional grant funding and potential sponsorship opportunities
- Increase and retain membership
Strategic Priority #4: Strategic Partnerships
- Increase engagement and strengthen relationships with provincial, national and international TESL/TESOL associations and settlement organizations.
- Strengthen relationships with post-secondary institutions and teacher-training programs.