We are pleased to extend this invitation to the Evaluating Refugee Programs Workshop in Saskatoon. Below are the details:
Date & Time
- March 11, 2020
- 9:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Fédération des Francophones de Saskatoon
- Hall #211 308 4th Ave N Saskatoon, SK.
- This will be a free workshop that will include a lunch and morning and afternoon snacks and refreshments
- Travel: transportation costs are the responsibility of the organization/individual
Purpose of Workshop:
- The workshop is aimed at groups or organizations that work with refugee programing, and will help them to build their capacity to conduct community-based evaluations.
- Rebecca Gokiert & Jason Daniels from the Evaluation Capacity Network, University of Alberta, will be leading the workshop in collaboration with members of Immigration Partnership Saskatoon, City of Saskatoon, SAISIA, and U of S.
- Register @ https://www.eval4refugee.ca/workshops-1
Number of Registrants per Organization
- Due to the limited capacity each agency can sign up for 1 spot only.
Please Note: Participants/ organizations are responsible for their own transportation and accommodation.
Logistics: Farrukh Syeer <[email protected]>
All Other Inquiries: Chelsea Freeborn <[email protected]>