What is artvest?
artsvest is Business / Arts signature mentorship training program designed to build capacity in Canada’s cultural sector. artsvest provides small to mid-sized arts, culture and heritage organizations with resources, expertise and training in marketing, board governance and sponsorship along with matching incentive funds and peer-to-peer networking. These components are thoughtfully created to build sustainable partnerships between arts and businesses and to spark sponsorship opportunities. As an added incentive, artsvest participants can apply for matching funds - for every one dollar raised in sponsorship, Business / Arts will match it with another dollar - doubling their sponsorship opportunity.
The program will continue in Saskatchewan for its seventh year from 2019-2020, providing local arts, culture and heritage organizations with:
- Sponsorship Training Workshop
- Individualized mentorship sessions with expert coaches and mentors who provide tools and resources on topics including marketing, board governance and sponsorship.
- Peer-to-Peer training Workshops
- Group mentorship webinars, marketing and branding tutorials
- A resource bank of tools and templates
There is no cost to participants and the commitment to the artsvest program is approximately one year.
Sessions run from Sept. 9 - 24, 2019 at various locations across Saskatchewan.
Click HERE to register and read more about this great opportunity (redirect to Events Bright page - location dates & times at bottom of that link).