- Multilingual Vaccine Bulletin – Refugee613
- These bulletins are intended to mitigate vaccine hesitancy and misinformation and help newcomers stay up to date with reliable, timely, accurate and accessible information so that they can make informed decisions about their health and stay safe.
- The first Vaccine Bulletin is currently available in the following languages: Amharic, Arabic, Bangla, English, French, Punjabi, Simplified and Traditional Chinese, Somali, Spanish, and Tamil, with Tigrinya and Swahili coming soon. They are all in a PDF format at the moment, and we are hoping to provide them in additional languages and formats with further editions. You can find the collection of these translated bulletins at : https://bit.ly/vaccinebulletin
- EU-CAN Migrant Women Platform
- In November 2020, the EU and Canada organised a series of events and policy dialogues with a focus on the integration of migrant women as part of their fourth joint migration platform. The series focused on the valuable contributions of migrant women, the commitment of both Canada and the EU to the empowerment of migrant women, and highlighted the EU-Canada relationship and cooperation on migration issues.
- We invite you to explore the links in the attached document to the two podcasts, three webinars, the policy outcomes paper, and final recorded event featuring Minister Mendicino through the attached documents(French and English).
Executive Director | SAISIA