We would like to invite to you an Sector-SAISIA-IRCC call scheduled for October 14th at 7:30 PM on MS Teams(meeting link below). This will be a good opportunity for us all to come together and discuss any pressing/priority issues as we roll through the fall. Please let me know if you would like anything added to the agenda.
The current Agenda is as follows :
- Introduction/Roll Call
- SAISIA Updates
- Government of Saskatchewan updates
- IRCC Updates
- Follow up on ADM Fraser Valentine’s Settlement Sector update including potential implications of 2021 landing number and budget announcements
- Retention and attraction of newcomers to Saskatchewan’s small centres. What is IRCC doing to attract newcomers to Rural Saskatchewan?
- Round-table discussions on best practices surrounding the re-opening of in-person services
- Any Follow up Questions/Comments?